20 CFR 669.680 - What activities and services may be provided under the MSFW youth program?
(1) Intensive services and training services, as described in §§ 669.400 and 669.410;
(2) Life skills activities which may include self and interpersonal skills development;
(3) Community service projects;
(4) Small business development technical assistance and training in conjunction with entrepreneurial training;
(5) Supportive services including the related assistance services, described in § 669.430; and
(b) Other activities and services that conform to the use of funds for youth activities described in 20 CFR part 664.