20 CFR 669.680 - What activities and services may be provided under the MSFW youth program?
(a) Based on an evaluation and assessment of the needs of MSFW youth participants, grantees may provide activities and services to MSFW youth that include:
(1) Intensive services and training services, as described in §§ 669.400 and 669.410;
(2) Life skills activities which may include self and interpersonal skills development;
(3) Community service projects;
(4) Small business development technical assistance and training in conjunction with entrepreneurial training;
(5) Supportive services including the related assistance services, described in § 669.430; and
(b) Other activities and services that conform to the use of funds for youth activities described in 20 CFR part 664.