20 CFR § 678.400 - Who are the required one-stop partners?
(a) Section 121(b)(1)(B) of WIOA identifies the entities that are required partners in the local one-stop delivery systems.
(b) The required partners are the entities responsible for administering the following programs and activities in the local area:
(1) Programs authorized under title I of WIOA, including:
(ii) Dislocated workers;
(iv) Job Corps;
(vi) Native American programs; and
(vii) Migrant and seasonal farmworker programs;
(2) The Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Service program authorized under the Wagner-Peyser Act (29 U.S.C. 49 et seq.), as amended by WIOA title III;
(3) The Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) program authorized under title II of WIOA;
(4) The Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) program authorized under title I of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. 720 et seq.), as amended by WIOA title IV;
(5) The Senior Community Service Employment Program authorized under title V of the Older Americans Act of 1965 (42 U.S.C. 3056 et seq.);
(6) Career and technical education programs at the postsecondary level authorized under the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 (20 U.S.C. 2301 et seq.);
(7) Trade Adjustment Assistance activities authorized under chapter 2 of title II of the Trade Act of 1974 (19 U.S.C. 2271 et seq.);
(8) Jobs for Veterans State Grants programs authorized under chapter 41 of title 38, U.S.C.;
(9) Employment and training activities carried out under the Community Services Block Grant (42 U.S.C. 9901 et seq.);
(10) Employment and training activities carried out by the Department of Housing and Urban Development;
(11) Programs authorized under State unemployment compensation laws (in accordance with applicable Federal law);
(12) Programs authorized under sec. 212 of the Second Chance Act of 2007 (42 U.S.C. 17532); and
(13) Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) authorized under part A of title IV of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 601 et seq.), unless exempted by the Governor under § 678.405(b).