20 CFR 802.101 - Purpose and scope of this part.
prev | next
(a) The purpose of part 802 is to establish the rules of practice and procedure governing the operation of the Benefits Review Board.
(b) Except as otherwise provided, the rules promulgated in this part apply to all appeals taken by any party from decisions or orders with respect to claims for compensation or benefits under the following Acts:
(1) The Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act (LHWCA), 33 U.S.C. 901 et seq.;
(2) The Defense Base Act (DBA), 42 U.S.C. 1651 et seq.;
(4) The Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act (OCSLA), 43 U.S.C. 1331 et seq.;
(5) The Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities Act (NFIA), 5 U.S.C. 8171 et seq.;
(6) Title IV, section 415 and part C of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, Public Law 95-164, 91 Stat. 1290 (formerly the FCMHSA of 1969), as amended by the Black Lung Benefits Reform Act of 1977, Public Law 95-239, 92 Stat. 95, the Black Lung Benefits Revenue Act of 1977, Public Law 95-229, 92 Stat. 11, and the Black Lung Benefits Amendments of 1981, Public Law 97-119, 95 Stat. 1643 (30 U.S.C. 901 et seq.).
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 802.