20 CFR Part 10, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
subjgrpIntroduction (§§ 10.0 - 10.3)
subjgrpInformation in Program Records (§§ 10.10 - 10.13)
- § 10.10 Are all documents relating to claims filed under the FECA considered confidential?
- § 10.11 Who maintains custody and control of FECA records?
- § 10.12 How may a FECA claimant or beneficiary obtain copies of protected records?
- § 10.13 What process is used by a person who wants to correct FECA-related documents?
subjgrpRights and Penalties (§§ 10.15 - 10.18)
- § 10.15 May compensation rights be waived?
- § 10.16 What criminal and civil penalties may be imposed in connection with a claim under the FECA?
- § 10.17 Is a beneficiary who defrauds the Government in connection with a claim for benefits still entitled to those benefits?
- § 10.18 Can a beneficiary who is incarcerated based on a felony conviction still receive benefits?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 10.