20 CFR Part 1010, Subpart B - Understanding Priority of Service
- § 1010.200 — What is priority of service?
- § 1010.210 — In which Department job training programs do covered persons receive priority of service?
- § 1010.220 — How are recipients required to implement priority of service?
- § 1010.230 — In addition to the responsibilities of all recipients, do States and political subdivisions of States have any particular responsibilities in implementing priority of service?
- § 1010.240 — Will the Department be monitoring for compliance with priority of service?
- § 1010.250 — Can priority of service be waived?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.