20 CFR Part 220, Subpart C - Disability Under the Railroad Retirement Act for Work in an Employee's Regular Railroad Occupation
- § 220.10 Disability for work in an employee's regular railroad occupation.
- § 220.11 Definitions as used in this subpart.
- § 220.12 Evidence considered.
- § 220.13 Establishment of permanent disability for work in regular railroad occupation.
- § 220.14 Weighing of evidence.
- § 220.15 Effects of work on occupational disability.
- § 220.16 Responsibility to notify the Board of events which affect disability.
- § 220.17 Recovery from disability for work in the regular occupation.
- § 220.18 The reentitlement period.
- § 220.19 Payment of the disability annuity during the trial work period and the reentitlement period.
- § 220.20 Notice that an annuitant is no longer disabled.
- § 220.21 Initial evaluation of a previous occupational disability.
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 220 after this date.