20 CFR Part 30, Subpart E - Medical and Related Benefits
subjgrpMedical Treatment and Related Issues (§§ 30.400 - 30.406)
- § 30.400 What are the basic rules for obtaining medical treatment?
- § 30.401 What are the special rules for the services of chiropractors?
- § 30.402 What are the special rules for the services of clinical psychologists?
- § 30.403 Will OWCP pay for the services of an attendant?
- § 30.404 Will OWCP pay for transportation to obtain medical treatment?
- § 30.405 After selecting a treating physician, may an employee choose to be treated by another physician instead?
- § 30.406 Are there any exceptions to these procedures for obtaining medical care?
subjgrpDirected Medical Examinations (§§ 30.410 - 30.412)
subjgrpMedical Bills (§§ 30.420 - 30.422)
- § 30.420 How should medical bills and reimbursement requests be submitted?
- § 30.421 What are the time frames for submitting bills and reimbursement requests?
- § 30.422 If an employee is only partially reimbursed for a medical expense, must the provider refund the balance of the amount paid to the employee?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.