20 CFR Part 30, Subpart E - Medical and Related Benefits
- Medical Treatment and Related Issues
- § 30.400 — What are the basic rules for obtaining medical treatment?
- § 30.401 — What are the special rules for the services of chiropractors?
- § 30.402 — What are the special rules for the services of clinical psychologists?
- § 30.403 — Will OWCP pay for the services of an attendant?
- § 30.404 — Will OWCP pay for transportation to obtain medical treatment?
- § 30.405 — After selecting a treating physician, may an employee choose to be treated by another physician instead?
- § 30.406 — Are there any exceptions to these procedures for obtaining medical care?
- Directed Medical Examinations
- Medical Reports
- Medical Bills
- § 30.420 — How should medical bills and reimbursement requests be submitted?
- § 30.421 — What are the time frames for submitting bills and reimbursement requests?
- § 30.422 — If an employee is only partially reimbursed for a medical expense, must the provider refund the balance of the amount paid to the employee?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.