20 CFR Part 30, Subpart G - Special Provisions
- Third Party Liability
- § 30.605 — What rights does the United States have upon payment of compensation under EEOICPA?
- § 30.606 — Under what circumstances must a recovery of money or other property in connection with an illness for which benefits are payable under EEOICPA be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.607 — How is a structured settlement (that is, a settlement providing for receipt of funds over a specified period of time) treated for purposes of reporting the recovery?
- § 30.608 — How does the United States calculate the amount to which it is subrogated?
- § 30.609 — Is a settlement or judgment received as a result of allegations of medical malpractice in treating an illness covered by EEOICPA a recovery that must be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.610 — Are payments to a covered Part B employee, a covered Part E employee or an eligible surviving beneficiary as a result of an insurance policy which the employee or eligible surviving beneficiary has purchased a recovery that must be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.611 — If a settlement or judgment is received for more than one medical condition, can the amount paid on a single EEOICPA claim be attributed to different conditions for purposes of calculating the amount to which the United States is subrogated?
- Effect of Tort Suits Against Beryllium Vendors and Atomic Weapons Employers
- § 30.615 — What type of tort suits filed against beryllium vendors or atomic weapons employers may disqualify certain claimants from receiving benefits under Part B of EEOICPA?
- § 30.616 — What happens if this type of tort suit was filed prior to October 30, 2000?
- § 30.617 — What happens if this type of tort suit was filed during the period from October 30, 2000 through December 28, 2001?
- § 30.618 — What happens if this type of tort suit was filed after December 28, 2001?
- § 30.619 — Do all the parties to this type of tort suit have to take these actions?
- § 30.620 — How will OWCP ascertain whether a claimant filed this type of tort suit and if he or she has been disqualified from receiving any benefits under Part B of EEOICPA?
- Coordination of Part E Benefits With State Workers' Compensation Benefits
- § 30.625 — What does “coordination of benefits” mean under Part E of EEOICPA?
- § 30.626 — How will OWCP coordinate compensation payable under Part E of EEOICPA with benefits from state workers' compensation programs?
- § 30.627 — Under what circumstances will OWCP waive the statutory requirement to coordinate these benefits?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.