20 CFR Part 30, Subpart G - Special Provisions
Subject Group 139Representation (§§ 30.600 - 30.603)
Subject Group 140Third Party Liability (§§ 30.605 - 30.611)
- § 30.605 What rights does the United States have upon payment of compensation under EEOICPA?
- § 30.606 Under what circumstances must a recovery of money or other property in connection with an illness for which benefits are payable under EEOICPA be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.607 How is a structured settlement (that is, a settlement providing for receipt of funds over a specified period of time) treated for purposes of reporting the recovery?
- § 30.608 How does the United States calculate the amount to which it is subrogated?
- § 30.609 Is a settlement or judgment received as a result of allegations of medical malpractice in treating an illness covered by EEOICPA a recovery that must be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.610 Are payments to a covered Part B employee, a covered Part E employee or an eligible surviving beneficiary as a result of an insurance policy which the employee or eligible surviving beneficiary has purchased a recovery that must be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.611 If a settlement or judgment is received for more than one medical condition, can the amount paid on a single EEOICPA claim be attributed to different conditions for purposes of calculating the amount to which the United States is subrogated?
Subject Group 141Effect of Tort Suits Against Beryllium Vendors and Atomic Weapons Employers (§§ 30.615 - 30.620)
- § 30.615 What type of tort suits filed against beryllium vendors or atomic weapons employers may disqualify certain claimants from receiving benefits under Part B of EEOICPA?
- § 30.616 What happens if this type of tort suit was filed prior to October 30, 2000?
- § 30.617 What happens if this type of tort suit was filed during the period from October 30, 2000 through December 28, 2001?
- § 30.618 What happens if this type of tort suit was filed after December 28, 2001?
- § 30.619 Do all the parties to this type of tort suit have to take these actions?
- § 30.620 How will OWCP ascertain whether a claimant filed this type of tort suit and if he or she has been disqualified from receiving any benefits under Part B of EEOICPA?
Subject Group 142Coordination of Part E Benefits With State Workers' Compensation Benefits (§§ 30.625 - 30.627)
- § 30.625 What does “coordination of benefits” mean under Part E of EEOICPA?
- § 30.626 How will OWCP coordinate compensation payable under Part E of EEOICPA with benefits from state workers' compensation programs?
- § 30.627 Under what circumstances will OWCP waive the statutory requirement to coordinate these benefits?
Title 20 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:33
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.