20 CFR Part 30, Subpart G - Special Provisions
Third Party Liability
- § 30.605 — What rights does the United States have upon payment of compensation under EEOICPA?
- § 30.606 — Under what circumstances must a recovery of money or other property in connection with an illness for which benefits are payable under EEOICPA be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.607 — How is a structured settlement (that is, a settlement providing for receipt of funds over a specified period of time) treated for purposes of reporting the recovery?
- § 30.608 — How does the United States calculate the amount to which it is subrogated?
- § 30.609 — Is a settlement or judgment received as a result of allegations of medical malpractice in treating an illness covered by EEOICPA a recovery that must be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.610 — Are payments to a covered Part B employee, a covered Part E employee or an eligible surviving beneficiary as a result of an insurance policy which the employee or eligible surviving beneficiary has purchased a recovery that must be reported to OWCP?
- § 30.611 — If a settlement or judgment is received for more than one medical condition, can the amount paid on a single EEOICPA claim be attributed to different conditions for purposes of calculating the amount to which the United States is subrogated?
Effect of Tort Suits Against Beryllium Vendors and Atomic Weapons Employers
- § 30.615 — What type of tort suits filed against beryllium vendors or atomic weapons employers may disqualify certain claimants from receiving benefits under Part B of EEOICPA?
- § 30.616 — What happens if this type of tort suit was filed prior to October 30, 2000?
- § 30.617 — What happens if this type of tort suit was filed during the period from October 30, 2000 through December 28, 2001?
- § 30.618 — What happens if this type of tort suit was filed after December 28, 2001?
- § 30.619 — Do all the parties to this type of tort suit have to take these actions?
- § 30.620 — How will OWCP ascertain whether a claimant filed this type of tort suit and if he or she has been disqualified from receiving any benefits under Part B of EEOICPA?
Coordination of Part E Benefits With State Workers' Compensation Benefits
- § 30.625 — What does “coordination of benefits” mean under Part E of EEOICPA?
- § 30.626 — How will OWCP coordinate compensation payable under Part E of EEOICPA with benefits from state workers' compensation programs?
- § 30.627 — Under what circumstances will OWCP waive the statutory requirement to coordinate these benefits?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.