20 CFR Part 30, Subpart H - Information for Medical Providers
Subject Group 143Medical Records and Bills (§§ 30.700 - 30.703)
- § 30.700 What kinds of medical records must providers keep?
- § 30.701 How are medical bills to be submitted?
- § 30.702 How should an employee prepare and submit requests for reimbursement for medical expenses, transportation costs, loss of wages, and incidental expenses?
- § 30.703 What are the time limitations on OWCP's payment of bills?
Subject Group 144Medical Fee Schedule (§§ 30.705 - 30.713)
- § 30.705 What services are covered by the OWCP fee schedule?
- § 30.706 How are the maximum fees defined?
- § 30.707 How are payments for particular services calculated?
- § 30.708 Does the fee schedule apply to every kind of procedure?
- § 30.709 How are payments for medicinal drugs determined?
- § 30.710 How are payments for inpatient medical services determined?
- § 30.711 When and how are fees reduced?
- § 30.712 If OWCP reduces a fee, may a provider request reconsideration of the reduction?
- § 30.713 If OWCP reduces a fee, may a provider bill the employee for the balance?
Subject Group 145Exclusion of Providers (§§ 30.715 - 30.726)
- § 30.715 What are the grounds for excluding a provider from payment under this part?
- § 30.716 What will cause OWCP to automatically exclude a physician or other provider of medical services and supplies?
- § 30.717 When are OWCP's exclusion procedures initiated?
- § 30.718 How is a provider notified of OWCP's intent to exclude him or her?
- § 30.719 What requirements must the provider's reply and OWCP's decision meet?
- § 30.720 How can an excluded provider request a hearing?
- § 30.721 How are hearings assigned and scheduled?
- § 30.722 How are subpoenas or advisory opinions obtained?
- § 30.723 How will the administrative law judge conduct the hearing and issue the recommended decision?
- § 30.724 How can a party request review by OWCP of the administrative law judge's recommended decision?
- § 30.725 What are the effects of non-automatic exclusion?
- § 30.726 How can an excluded provider be reinstated?
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.