20 CFR Part 30, Subpart I - Wage-Loss Determinations Under Part E of EEOICPA
subjgrpGeneral Provisions (§§ 30.800 - 30.801)
subjgrpEvidence of Wage-Loss (§§ 30.805 - 30.806)
- § 30.805 What evidence does OWCP use to determine a covered Part E employee's average annual wage and whether he or she experienced compensable wage-loss under Part E of EEOICPA?
- § 30.806 May a claimant submit factual evidence in support of a different determination of average annual wage and/or wage-loss than that found by OWCP?
subjgrpDeterminations of Average Annual Wage and Percentages of Loss (§§ 30.810 - 30.812)
- § 30.810 How will OWCP calculate the average annual wage of a covered Part E employee?
- § 30.811 How will OWCP calculate the duration and extent of a covered Part E employee's initial period of compensable wage-loss?
- § 30.812 May a covered Part E employee claim for subsequent periods of compensable wage-loss?
subjgrpSpecial Rules for Certain Survivor Claims Under Part E of EEOICPA (§ 30.815)
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.