20 CFR Part 30, Subpart I - Wage-Loss Determinations Under Part E of EEOICPA
- General Provisions
Evidence of Wage-Loss
- § 30.805 — What evidence does OWCP use to determine a covered Part E employee's average annual wage and whether he or she experienced compensable wage-loss under Part E of EEOICPA?
- § 30.806 — May a claimant submit factual evidence in support of a different determination of average annual wage and/or wage-loss than that found by OWCP?
Determinations of Average Annual Wage and Percentages of Loss
- § 30.810 — How will OWCP calculate the average annual wage of a covered Part E employee?
- § 30.811 — How will OWCP calculate the duration and extent of a covered Part E employee's initial period of compensable wage-loss?
- § 30.812 — May a covered Part E employee claim for subsequent periods of compensable wage-loss?
- Special Rules for Certain Survivor Claims Under Part E of EEOICPA
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.