20 CFR Subpart O - Interrelationship of Old-Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance Program With the Railroad Retirement Program
- § 404.1401 What is the interrelationship between the Railroad Retirement Act and the Old-Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance Program of the Social Security Act?
- § 404.1402 When are railroad industry services by a non-vested worker covered under Social Security?
- § 404.1404 Effective date of coverage of railroad services under the act.
- § 404.1405 If you have been considered a non-vested worker, what are the situations when your railroad industry work will not be covered under Social Security?
- § 404.1406 Eligibility to railroad retirement benefits as a bar to payment of social security benefits.
- § 404.1407 When railroad retirement benefits do not bar payment of social security benefits.
- § 404.1408 Compensation to be treated as wages.
- § 404.1409 Purposes of using compensation.
- § 404.1410 Presumption on basis of certified compensation record.
- § 404.1412 Compensation quarters of coverage.
- § 404.1413 When will we certify payment to the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB)?
For regulations under the Railroad Retirement Act, see chapter II of this title.