20 CFR Subpart O - Interrelationship of Old-Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance Program With the Railroad Retirement Program
- § 404.1401 What is the interrelationship between the Railroad Retirement Act and the Old-Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance Program of the Social Security Act?
- § 404.1402 When are railroad industry services by a non-vested worker covered under Social Security?
- § 404.1404 Effective date of coverage of railroad services under the act.
- § 404.1405 If you have been considered a non-vested worker, what are the situations when your railroad industry work will not be covered under Social Security?
- § 404.1406 Eligibility to railroad retirement benefits as a bar to payment of social security benefits.
- § 404.1407 When railroad retirement benefits do not bar payment of social security benefits.
- § 404.1408 Compensation to be treated as wages.
- § 404.1409 Purposes of using compensation.
- § 404.1410 Presumption on basis of certified compensation record.
- § 404.1412 Compensation quarters of coverage.
- § 404.1413 When will we certify payment to the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB)?
For regulations under the Railroad Retirement Act, see chapter II of this title.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.