20 CFR Part 411, Subpart F - State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies' Participation
- Participation in the Ticket to Work Program
- § 411.350 — Must a State VR agency participate in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.355 — What payment options does a State VR agency have?
- § 411.365 — How does a State VR agency notify us about its choice of a payment system for use when functioning as an EN?
- § 411.375 — Does a State VR agency continue to provide services under the requirements of the State plan approved under title I of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 720 et seq. ), when functioning as an EN?
- Ticket Status
- § 411.380 — What does a State VR agency do if the State VR agency wants to determine whether a person seeking services has a ticket?
- § 411.385 — What does a State VR agency do if a beneficiary who is eligible for VR services has a ticket that is available for assignment or reassignment?
- § 411.390 — What does a State VR agency do if a beneficiary to whom it is already providing services has a ticket that is available for assignment?
- § 411.395 — Is a State VR agency required to provide periodic reports?
- Referrals by Employment Networks to State VR Agencies
- Agreements Between Employment Networks and State VR Agencies
- § 411.405 — When does an agreement between an EN and the State VR agency have to be in place?
- § 411.410 — Does each referral from an EN to a State VR agency require its own agreement?
- § 411.415 — Who will verify the establishment of agreements between ENs and State VR agencies?
- § 411.420 — What information should be included in an agreement between an EN and a State VR agency?
- § 411.425 — What should a State VR agency do if it gets an attempted referral from an EN and no agreement has been established between the EN and the State VR agency?
- § 411.430 — What should the PM do when it is informed that an EN has attempted to make a referral to a State VR agency without an agreement being in place?
- Resolving Disputes Arising Under Agreements Between Employment Networks and State VR Agencies
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 411 after this date.