20 CFR Part 411, Subpart F - State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies' Participation
subjgrpParticipation in the Ticket to Work Program (§§ 411.350 - 411.375)
- § 411.350 Must a State VR agency participate in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.355 What payment options does a State VR agency have?
- § 411.365 How does a State VR agency notify us about its choice of a payment system for use when functioning as an EN?
- § 411.375 Does a State VR agency continue to provide services under the requirements of the State plan approved under title I of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 720et seq.), when functioning as an EN?
subjgrpTicket Status (§§ 411.380 - 411.395)
- § 411.380 What does a State VR agency do if the State VR agency wants to determine whether a person seeking services has a ticket?
- § 411.385 What does a State VR agency do if a beneficiary who is eligible for VR services has a ticket that is available for assignment or reassignment?
- § 411.390 What does a State VR agency do if a beneficiary to whom it is already providing services has a ticket that is available for assignment?
- § 411.395 Is a State VR agency required to provide periodic reports?
subjgrpReferrals by Employment Networks to State VR Agencies (§ 411.400)
subjgrpAgreements Between Employment Networks and State VR Agencies (§§ 411.405 - 411.430)
- § 411.405 When does an agreement between an EN and the State VR agency have to be in place?
- § 411.410 Does each referral from an EN to a State VR agency require its own agreement?
- § 411.415 Who will verify the establishment of agreements between ENs and State VR agencies?
- § 411.420 What information should be included in an agreement between an EN and a State VR agency?
- § 411.425 What should a State VR agency do if it gets an attempted referral from an EN and no agreement has been established between the EN and the State VR agency?
- § 411.430 What should the PM do when it is informed that an EN has attempted to make a referral to a State VR agency without an agreement being in place?
subjgrpResolving Disputes Arising Under Agreements Between Employment Networks and State VR Agencies (§ 411.435)
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 411 after this date.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 411.