20 CFR Part 411, Subpart F - State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies' Participation
Subject Group 301Participation in the Ticket to Work Program (§§ 411.350 - 411.375)
- § 411.350 Must a State VR agency participate in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.355 What payment options does a State VR agency have?
- § 411.365 How does a State VR agency notify us about its choice of a payment system for use when functioning as an EN?
- § 411.375 Does a State VR agency continue to provide services under the requirements of the State plan approved under title I of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 720et seq.), when functioning as an EN?
Subject Group 302Ticket Status (§§ 411.380 - 411.395)
- § 411.380 What does a State VR agency do if the State VR agency wants to determine whether a person seeking services has a ticket?
- § 411.385 What does a State VR agency do if a beneficiary who is eligible for VR services has a ticket that is available for assignment or reassignment?
- § 411.390 What does a State VR agency do if a beneficiary to whom it is already providing services has a ticket that is available for assignment?
- § 411.395 Is a State VR agency required to provide periodic reports?
Subject Group 303Referrals by Employment Networks to State VR Agencies (§ 411.400)
Subject Group 304Agreements Between Employment Networks and State VR Agencies (§§ 411.405 - 411.430)
- § 411.405 When does an agreement between an EN and the State VR agency have to be in place?
- § 411.410 Does each referral from an EN to a State VR agency require its own agreement?
- § 411.415 Who will verify the establishment of agreements between ENs and State VR agencies?
- § 411.420 What information should be included in an agreement between an EN and a State VR agency?
- § 411.425 What should a State VR agency do if it gets an attempted referral from an EN and no agreement has been established between the EN and the State VR agency?
- § 411.430 What should the PM do when it is informed that an EN has attempted to make a referral to a State VR agency without an agreement being in place?
Subject Group 305Resolving Disputes Arising Under Agreements Between Employment Networks and State VR Agencies (§ 411.435)
Title 20 published on 20-Dec-2017 04:12
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 411 after this date.