20 CFR Part 411, Subpart J - The Ticket to Work Program and Alternate Participants Under the Programs For Payments For Vocational Rehabilitation Services
prev | next
- § 411.700 — What is an alternate participant?
- § 411.705 — Can an alternate participant become an EN?
- § 411.710 — How will an alternate participant choose to participate as an EN in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.715 — If an alternate participant becomes an EN, will beneficiaries for whom an employment plan was signed prior to implementation be covered under the Ticket to Work program payment provisions?
- § 411.720 — If an alternate participant chooses not to become an EN, can it continue to function under the programs for payments for VR services?
- § 411.725 — If an alternate participant becomes an EN and it has signed employment plans, both as an alternate participant and an EN, how will SSA pay for services provided under each employment plan?
- § 411.730 — What happens if an alternate participant signed an employment plan with a beneficiary before Ticket to Work program implementation in the State and the required period of substantial gainful activity is not completed by January 1, 2004?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 411.