20 CFR Part 411, Subpart J - The Ticket to Work Program and Alternate Participants Under the Programs For Payments For Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- § 411.700 What is an alternate participant?
- § 411.705 Can an alternate participant become an EN?
- § 411.710 How will an alternate participant choose to participate as an EN in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.715 If an alternate participant becomes an EN, will beneficiaries for whom an employment plan was signed prior to implementation be covered under the Ticket to Work program payment provisions?
- § 411.720 If an alternate participant chooses not to become an EN, can it continue to function under the programs for payments for VR services?
- § 411.725 If an alternate participant becomes an EN and it has signed employment plans, both as an alternate participant and an EN, how will SSA pay for services provided under each employment plan?
- § 411.730 What happens if an alternate participant signed an employment plan with a beneficiary before Ticket to Work program implementation in the State and the required period of substantial gainful activity is not completed by January 1, 2004?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 411 after this date.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 411.