20 CFR Part 416, Subpart B - Eligibility
- Reasons Why You May Not Get SSI Benefits for Which You Are Otherwise Eligible
- § 416.207 — You do not give us permission to contact financial institutions.
- § 416.210 — You do not apply for other benefits.
- § 416.211 — You are a resident of a public institution.
- § 416.212 — Continuation of full benefits in certain cases of medical confinement.
- § 416.214 — You are disabled and drug addiction or alcoholism is a contributing factor material to the determination of disability.
- § 416.215 — You leave the United States.
- § 416.216 — You are a child of armed forces personnel living overseas.
- Eligibility for Increased Benefits Because of Essential Persons
- Special Provisions for People Who Work Despite a Disabling Impairment
- § 416.260 — General.
- § 416.261 — What are special SSI cash benefits and when are they payable.
- § 416.262 — Eligibility requirements for special SSI cash benefits.
- § 416.263 — No additional application needed.
- § 416.264 — When does the special SSI eligibility status apply.
- § 416.265 — Requirements for the special SSI eligibility status.
- § 416.266 — Continuation of SSI status for Medicaid
- § 416.267 — General.
- § 416.268 — What is done to determine if you must have Medicaid in order to work.
- § 416.269 — What is done to determine whether your earnings are too low to provide comparable benefits and services you would receive in the absence of those earnings.
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 416 after this date.