20 CFR Part 422, Subpart F - Applications and Related Forms
- § 422.501 Applications and other forms used in Social Security Administration programs.
- § 422.505 What types of applications and related forms are used to apply for retirement, survivors, and disability insurance benefits?
- § 422.510 Applications and related forms used in the health insurance for the aged program.
- § 422.512 Applications and related forms used in the black lung benefits program.
- § 422.515 Forms used for withdrawal, reconsideration and other appeals, and appointment of representative.
- § 422.520 Forms related to maintenance of earnings records.
- § 422.525 Where applications and other forms are available.
- § 422.527 Private printing and modification of prescribed applications, forms, and other publications.
Sec. 1140(a)(2)(A) of the Social Security Act. 42 U.S.C. 1320b-10(a)(2)(A) (Pub. L. 103-296, Sec. 312(a)).
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 422.