20 CFR Part 429, Subpart B - Claims Under the Military Personnel and Civilian Employees' Claims Act of 1964
prev | next
- § 429.201 What is this subpart about?
- § 429.202 How do I file a claim under this subpart?
- § 429.203 When is a claim allowable?
- § 429.204 Are there any restrictions on what is allowable?
- § 429.205 What is not allowable under this subpart?
- § 429.206 What if my claim involves a commercial carrier or an insurer?
- § 429.207 What are the procedures for filing a claim?
- § 429.208 How do you determine the award? Is the settlement of my claim final?
- § 429.209 Are there any restrictions on attorney's fees?
- § 429.210 Do I have any appeal rights under this subpart?
- § 429.211 Are there any penalties for filing false claims?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 429.