20 CFR Subpart C - Employment and Case Management Services
- § 618.300 Scope.
- § 618.305 The Trade Adjustment Assistance Program as a one-stop partner.
- § 618.310 Responsibilities for the delivery of employment and case management services.
- § 618.325 Integrated service strategies and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act co-enrollment.
- § 618.330 Assessment of trade-affected workers.
- § 618.335 Initial assessment of trade-affected workers.
- § 618.345 Comprehensive and specialized assessment of trade-affected workers.
- § 618.350 Individual employment plans for trade-affected workers.
- § 618.355 Knowledge, skills, and abilities of staff performing assessments.
- § 618.360 Employment and case management services for trade-affected workers in training.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.