20 CFR Part 627, Subpart E - Compensation and Related Benefits
- Compensation for Disability and Impairment
- § 10.400 — What is total disability?
- § 10.401 — When and how is compensation for total disability paid?
- § 10.402 — What is partial disability?
- § 10.403 — When and how is compensation for partial disability paid?
- § 10.404 — When and how is compensation for a schedule impairment paid?
- § 10.405 — Who is considered a dependent in a claim based on disability or impairment?
- § 10.406 — What are the maximum and minimum rates of compensation in disability cases?
- Compensation for Death
- § 10.410 — Who is entitled to compensation in case of death, and what are the rates of compensation payable in death cases?
- § 10.411 — What are the maximum and minimum rates of compensation in death cases?
- § 10.412 — Will OWCP pay the costs of burial and transportation of the remains?
- § 10.413 — May a schedule award be paid after an employee's death?
- § 10.414 — What reports of dependents are needed in death cases?
- § 10.415 — What must a beneficiary do if the number of beneficiaries decreases?
- § 10.416 — How does a change in the number of beneficiaries affect the amount of compensation paid to the other beneficiaries?
- § 10.417 — What reports are needed when compensation payments continue for children over age 18?
- Adjustments to Compensation
- § 10.420 — How are cost-of-living adjustments applied?
- § 10.421 — May a beneficiary receive other kinds of payments from the Federal Government concurrently with compensation?
- § 10.422 — May compensation payments be issued in a lump sum?
- § 10.423 — May compensation payments be assigned to, or attached by, creditors?
- § 10.424 — May someone other than the beneficiary be designated to receive compensation payments?
- § 10.425 — May compensation be claimed for periods of restorable leave?
- § 10.430 — How does OWCP notify an individual of a payment made?
- § 10.431 — What does OWCP do when an overpayment is identified?
- § 10.432 — How can an individual present evidence to OWCP in response to a preliminary notice of an overpayment?
- § 10.433 — Under what circumstances can OWCP waive recovery of an overpayment?
- § 10.434 — If OWCP finds that the recipient of an overpayment was not at fault, what criteria are used to decide whether to waive recovery of it?
- § 10.435 — Is an individual responsible for an overpayment that resulted from an error made by OWCP or another Government agency?
- § 10.436 — Under what circumstances would recovery of an overpayment defeat the purpose of the FECA?
- § 10.437 — Under what circumstances would recovery of an overpayment be against equity and good conscience?
- § 10.438 — Can OWCP require the individual who received the overpayment to submit additional financial information?
- § 10.439 — What is addressed at a pre-recoupment hearing?
- § 10.440 — How does OWCP communicate its final decision concerning recovery of an overpayment, and what appeal right accompanies it?
- § 10.441 — How are overpayments collected?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 627 after this date.