20 CFR Part 628, Subpart B - Filing Notices and Claims; Submitting Evidence
- Notices and Claims for Injury, Disease, and Death - Employee or Survivor's Actions
- § 10.100 — How and when is a notice of traumatic injury filed?
- § 10.101 — How and when is a notice of occupational disease filed?
- § 10.102 — How and when is a claim for wage loss compensation filed?
- § 10.103 — How and when is a claim for permanent impairment filed?
- § 10.104 — How and when is a claim for recurrence filed?
- § 10.105 — How and when is a notice of death and claim for benefits filed?
- Notices and Claims for Injury, Disease, and Death - Employer's Actions
- § 10.110 — What should the employer do when an employee files a notice of traumatic injury or occupational disease?
- § 10.111 — What should the employer do when an employee files an initial claim for compensation due to disability or permanent impairment?
- § 10.112 — What should the employer do when an employee files a claim for continuing compensation due to disability?
- § 10.113 — What should the employer do when an employee dies from a work-related injury or disease?
- Evidence and Burden of Proof
- § 10.115 — What evidence is needed to establish a claim?
- § 10.116 — What additional evidence is needed in cases based on occupational disease?
- § 10.117 — What happens if, in any claim, the employer contests any of the facts as stated by the claimant?
- § 10.118 — Does the employer participate in the claims process in any other way?
- § 10.119 — What action will OWCP take with respect to information submitted by the employer?
- § 10.120 — May a claimant submit additional evidence?
- § 10.121 — What happens if OWCP needs more evidence from the claimant?
- Decisions on Entitlement to Benefits
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 628 after this date.