20 CFR Part 631, Subpart F - Continuing Benefits
- Rules and Evidence
- § 10.500 — What are the basic rules governing continuing receipt of compensation benefits and return to work?
- § 10.501 — What medical evidence is necessary to support continuing receipt of compensation benefits?
- § 10.502 — How does OWCP evaluate evidence in support of continuing receipt of compensation benefits?
- § 10.503 — Under what circumstances may OWCP reduce or terminate compensation benefits?
- Return to Work - Employer's Responsibilities
- § 10.505 — What actions must the employer take?
- § 10.506 — May the employer monitor the employee's medical care?
- § 10.507 — How should the employer make an offer of suitable work?
- § 10.508 — May relocation expenses be paid for an employee who would need to move to accept an offer of reemployment?
- § 10.509 — If an employee's light duty job is eliminated due to downsizing, what is the effect on compensation?
- § 10.510 — When may a light duty job form the basis of a loss of wage-earning capacity determination?
- § 10.511 — How may a loss of wage-earning capacity determination be modified?
- Return to Work - Employee's Responsibilities
- § 10.515 — What actions must the employee take with respect to returning to work?
- § 10.516 — How will an employee know if OWCP considers a job to be suitable?
- § 10.517 — What are the penalties for refusing to accept a suitable job offer?
- § 10.518 — Does OWCP provide services to help employees return to work?
- § 10.519 — What action will OWCP take if an employee refuses to undergo vocational rehabilitation?
- § 10.520 — How does OWCP determine compensation after an employee completes a vocational rehabilitation program?
- § 10.521 — If an employee elects to receive retirement benefits instead of FECA benefits, what effect may such an election have on that employee's entitlement to FECA compensation?
- Reports of Earnings From Employment and Self-Employment
- § 10.525 — What information must the employee report?
- § 10.526 — Must the employee report volunteer activities?
- § 10.527 — Does OWCP verify reports of earnings?
- § 10.528 — What action will OWCP take if the employee fails to file a report of activity indicating an ability to work?
- § 10.529 — What action will OWCP take if the employee files an incomplete report?
- Reports of Dependents
- Reduction and Termination of Compensation
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 631 after this date.