20 CFR Subpart B - Coordination With the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- § 641.200 What is the relationship between the SCSEP and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act?
- § 641.210 What services, in addition to the applicable career services, must SCSEP grantees and sub-recipients provide through the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 641.220 Does title I of WIOA require the SCSEP to use OAA funds for individuals who are not eligible for SCSEP services or for services that are not authorized under the OAA?
- § 641.230 Must the individual assessment conducted by the SCSEP grantee or sub-recipient and the assessment performed by the One-Stop delivery system be accepted for use by either entity to determine the individual's need for services in the SCSEP and adult programs under title I, subtitle B of WIOA?
- § 641.240 Are SCSEP participants eligible for career and training services under title I of WIOA?
82 FR 56881, Dec. 1, 2017, unless otherwise noted.