20 CFR Part 641, Subpart B - Coordination With the Workforce Investment Act
- § 641.200 What is the relationship between the SCSEP and the Workforce Investment Act?
- § 641.210 What services, in addition to the applicable core services, must SCSEP grantees and sub-recipients provide through the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 641.220 Does title I of WIA require the SCSEP to use OAA funds for individuals who are not eligible for SCSEP services or for services that are not authorized under the OAA?
- § 641.230 Must the individual assessment conducted by the SCSEP grantee or sub-recipient and the assessment performed by the One-Stop delivery system be accepted for use by either entity to determine the individual's need for services in the SCSEP and adult programs under title I-B of WIA?
- § 641.240 Are SCSEP participants eligible for intensive and training services under title I of WIA?
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 641 after this date.