20 CFR Part 641, Subpart G - Performance Accountability
- § 641.700 What performance measures apply to Senior Community Service Employment Program grantees?
- § 641.710 How are the performance measures defined?
- § 641.720 How will the Department and grantees initially determine and then adjust expected levels of the core performance measures?
- § 641.730 How will the Department assist grantees in the transition to the new core performance measures?
- § 641.740 How will the Department determine whether a grantee fails, meets, or exceeds the expected levels of performance and what will be the consequences of failing to meet expected levels of performance?
- § 641.750 Will there be performance-related incentives?
82 FR 56884, Dec. 1, 2017, unless otherwise noted.