20 CFR Part 641, Subpart G - Performance Accountability
- § 641.700 What performance measures/indicators apply to SCSEP grantees?
- § 641.710 How are the performance indicators defined?
- § 641.720 How will the Department and grantees initially determine and then adjust expected levels of performance for the core performance measures?
- § 641.730 How will the Department assist grantees in the transition to the new core performance indicators?
- § 641.740 How will the Department determine whether a grantee fails, meets, or exceeds the expected levels of performance for the core indicators and what will be the consequences of failing to meet expected levels of performance?
- § 641.750 Will there be performance-related incentives?
Title 20 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:33
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 641 after this date.