20 CFR Part 641, Subpart G - Performance Accountability
- § 641.700 — What performance measures/indicators apply to SCSEP grantees?
- § 641.710 — How are the performance indicators defined?
- § 641.720 — How will the Department and grantees initially determine and then adjust expected levels of performance for the core performance measures?
- § 641.730 — How will the Department assist grantees in the transition to the new core performance indicators?
- § 641.740 — How will the Department determine whether a grantee fails, meets, or exceeds the expected levels of performance for the core indicators and what will be the consequences of failing to meet expected levels of performance?
- § 641.750 — Will there be performance-related incentives?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 641.
Title 20 published on
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 641 after this date.