20 CFR Part 645, Subpart B - General Program and Administrative Requirements
- § 645.200 What does this subpart cover?
- § 645.210 What is meant by the terms “entity” and “project” in the statutory phrase “an entity that operates a project” with Welfare-to-Work funds?
- § 645.211 How must Welfare-to-Work funds be spent by the operating entity?
- § 645.212 Who may be served under the general eligibility and noncustodial parent eligibility (primary eligibility) provision?
- § 645.213 Who may be served as an individual in the “other eligibles” (30 percent) provision?
- § 645.214 How will Welfare-to-Work participant eligibility be determined?
- § 645.215 What must a WtW operating entity that serves noncustodial parent participants do?
- § 645.220 What activities are allowable under this part?
- § 645.221 For what activities and services must local boards use contracts or vouchers?
- § 645.225 How do Welfare-to-Work activities relate to activities provided through TANF and other related programs?
- § 645.230 What general fiscal and administrative rules apply to the use of Federal funds?
- § 645.233 What are the time limitations on the expenditure of Welfare-to-Work grant funds?
- § 645.235 What types of activities are subject to the administrative cost limit on Welfare-to-Work grants?
- § 645.240 What are the reporting requirements for Welfare-to-Work programs?
- § 645.245 Who is responsible for oversight and monitoring of Welfare-to-Work grants?
- § 645.250 What procedures apply to the resolution of findings arising from audits, investigations, monitoring and oversight reviews?
- § 645.255 What nondiscrimination protections apply to participants in Welfare-to-Work programs?
- § 645.260 What health and safety provisions apply to participants in Welfare-to-Work programs?
- § 645.265 What safeguards are there to ensure that participants in Welfare-to-Work employment activities do not displace other employees?
- § 645.270 What procedures are there to ensure that currently employed workers may file grievances regarding displacement and that Welfare-to-Work participants in employment activities may file grievances regarding displacement, health and safety standards and gender discrimination?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 645.