20 CFR Part 645, Subpart D - State Formula Grants Administration
- § 645.400 Under what conditions may the Governor request a waiver to designate an alternate local administering agency?
- § 645.410 What elements will the State use in distributing funds within the State?
- § 645.415 What planning information must a State submit in order to receive a formula grant?
- § 645.420 What factors will be used in measuring State performance?
- § 645.425 What are the roles and responsibilities of the State(s) and local boards or alternate administering agencies?
- § 645.430 How does the Welfare-to-Work program relate to the One-Stop system and Workforce Investment Act (WIA) programs?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 645.