20 CFR Subpart L - Subpart L—What Requirements Must a Facility Meet to Employ H–1C Nonimmigrant Workers as Registered Nurses?
prev | next
- § 655.1100 What are the purposes, procedures and applicability of these regulations in subparts L and M of this part?
- § 655.1101 What are the responsibilities of the government agencies and the facilities that participate in the H–1C program?
- § 655.1102 What are the definitions of terms that are used in these regulations?
- § 655.1110 What requirements are imposed in the filing of an attestation?
- § 655.1111 Element I—What hospitals are eligible to participate in the H–1C program?
- § 655.1112 Element II—What does “no adverse effect on wages and working conditions” mean?
- § 655.1113 Element III—What does “facility wage rate” mean?
- § 655.1114 Element IV—What are the timely and significant steps an H–1C employer must take to recruit and retain U.S. nurses?
- § 655.1115 Element V—What does “no strike/lockout or layoff” mean?
- § 655.1116 Element VI—What notification must facilities provide to registered nurses?
- § 655.1117 Element VII—What are the limitations as to the number of H–1C nonimmigrants that a facility may employ?
- § 655.1118 Element VIII—What are the limitations as to where the H–1C nonimmigrant may be employed?
- § 655.1130 What criteria does the Department use to determine whether or not to certify an Attestation?
- § 655.1132 When will the Department suspend or invalidate an approved Attestation?
- § 655.1135 What appeals procedures are available concerning ETA's actions on a facility's Attestation?
- § 655.1150 What materials must be available to the public?