20 CFR Subpart M - What are the Department's enforcement obligations with respect to H-1C Attestations?
prev | next
- § 655.1200 What enforcement authority does the Department have with respect to a facility's H-1C Attestations?
- § 655.1205 What is the Administrator's responsibility with respect to complaints and investigations?
- § 655.1210 What penalties and other remedies may the Administrator impose?
- § 655.1215 How are the Administrator's investigation findings issued?
- § 655.1220 Who can appeal the Administrator's findings and what is the process?
- § 655.1225 What are the rules of practice before an ALJ?
- § 655.1230 What time limits are imposed in ALJ proceedings?
- § 655.1235 What are the ALJ proceedings?
- § 655.1240 When and how does an ALJ issue a decision?
- § 655.1245 Who can appeal the ALJ's decision and what is the process?
- § 655.1250 Who is the official record keeper for these administrative appeals?
- § 655.1255 What are the procedures for debarment of a facility based on a finding of violation?
- § 655.1260 Can Equal Access to Justice Act attorney fees be awarded?