20 CFR Part 661, Subpart C - Local Governance Provisions
- § 661.300 — What is the Local Workforce Investment Board?
- § 661.305 — What is the role of the Local Workforce Investment Board?
- § 661.307 — How does the Local Board meet its requirement to conduct business in an open manner under the “sunshine provision” of WIA section 117(e)?
- § 661.310 — Under what limited conditions may a Local Board directly be a provider of core services, intensive services, or training services, or act as a One-Stop Operator?
- § 661.315 — Who are the required members of the Local Workforce Investment Boards?
- § 661.317 — Who may be selected to represent a particular One-Stop partner program on the Local Board when there is more than one partner program entity in the local area?
- § 661.320 — Who must chair a Local Board?
- § 661.325 — What criteria will be used to establish the membership of the Local Board?
- § 661.330 — Under what circumstances may the State use an alternative entity as the Local Workforce Investment Board?
- § 661.335 — What is a youth council, and what is its relationship to the Local Board?
- § 661.340 — What are the responsibilities of the youth council?
- § 661.345 — What are the requirements for the submission of the local workforce investment plan?
- § 661.350 — What are the contents of the local workforce investment plan?
- § 661.355 — When must a local plan be modified?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 661.