20 CFR Part 662, Subpart B - One-Stop Partners and the Responsibilities of Partners
- § 662.200 — Who are the required One-Stop partners?
- § 662.210 — What other entities may serve as One-Stop partners?
- § 662.220 — What entity serves as the One-Stop partner for a particular program in the local area?
- § 662.230 — What are the responsibilities of the required One-Stop partners?
- § 662.240 — What are a program's applicable core services?
- § 662.250 — Where and to what extent must required One-Stop partners make core services available?
- § 662.260 — What services, in addition to the applicable core services, are to be provided by One-Stop partners through the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 662.270 — How are the costs of providing services through the One-Stop delivery system and the operating costs of the system to be funded?
- § 662.280 — Does title I require One-Stop partners to use their funds for individuals who are not eligible for the partner's program or for services that are not authorized under the partner's program?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.