20 CFR Part 663, Subpart E - Eligible Training Providers
- § 663.500 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 663.505 What are eligible providers of training services?
- § 663.508 What is a “program of training services”?
- § 663.510 Who is responsible for managing the eligible provider process?
- § 663.515 What is the process for initial determination of provider eligibility?
- § 663.530 Is there a time limit on the period of initial eligibility for training providers?
- § 663.535 What is the process for determining the subsequent eligibility of a provider?
- § 663.540 What kind of performance and cost information is required for determinations of subsequent eligibility?
- § 663.550 How is eligible provider information developed and maintained?
- § 663.555 How is the State list disseminated?
- § 663.565 May an eligible training provider lose its eligibility?
- § 663.570 What is the consumer reports system?
- § 663.575 In what ways can a Local Board supplement the information available from the State list?
- § 663.585 May individuals choose training providers located outside of the local area?
- § 663.590 May a community-based organization (CBO) be included on an eligible provider list?
- § 663.595 What requirements apply to providers of OJT and customized training?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 663.