20 CFR Part 663, Subpart G - On-the-Job Training (OJT) and Customized Training
- § 663.700 What are the requirements for on-the-job training (OJT)?
- § 663.705 What are the requirements for OJT contracts for employed workers?
- § 663.710 What conditions govern OJT payments to employers?
- § 663.715 What is customized training?
- § 663.720 What are the requirements for customized training for employed workers?
- § 663.730 May funds provided to employers for OJT of customized training be used to assist, promote, or deter union organizing?