20 CFR Part 664, Subpart B - Eligibility for Youth Services
- § 664.200 — Who is eligible for youth services?
- § 664.205 — How is the “deficient in basic literacy skills” criterion in § 664.200(c)(1) defined and documented?
- § 664.210 — How is the “requires additional assistance to complete an educational program, or to secure and hold employment” criterion in § 664.200(c)(6) defined and documented?
- § 664.215 — Must youth participants be registered to participate in the youth program?
- § 664.220 — Is there an exception to permit youth who are not low-income individuals to receive youth services?
- § 664.230 — Are the eligibility barriers for eligible youth the same as the eligibility barriers for the five percent of youth participants who do not have to meet income eligibility requirements?
- § 664.240 — May a local program use eligibility for free lunches under the National School Lunch Program as a substitute for the income eligibility criteria under title I of WIA?
- § 664.250 — May a disabled youth whose family does not meet income eligibility criteria under the Act be eligible for youth services?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 664.