20 CFR Part 666, Subpart B - Incentives and Sanctions for State Performance
- § 666.200 — Under what circumstances is a State eligible for an Incentive Grant?
- § 666.205 — What are the time frames under which States submit performance progress reports and apply for incentive grants?
- § 666.210 — How may Incentive Grant funds be used?
- § 666.220 — What information must be included in a State Board's application for an Incentive Grant?
- § 666.230 — How does the Department determine the amounts for Incentive Grant awards?
- § 666.240 — Under what circumstances may a sanction be applied to a State that fails to achieve negotiated levels of performance for title I?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 666.