20 CFR Subpart A - Funding
prev | next
- § 667.100 When do Workforce Investment Act grant funds become available?
- § 667.105 What award document authorizes the expenditure of Workforce Investment Act funds under title I of the Act?
- § 667.107 What is the period of availability for expenditure of WIA funds?
- § 667.110 What is the Governor/Secretary Agreement?
- § 667.120 What planning information must a State submit in order to receive a formula grant?
- § 667.130 How are WIA title I formula funds allocated to local workforce investment areas?
- § 667.135 What “hold harmless” provisions apply to WIA adult and youth allocations?
- § 667.140 Does a Local Board have the authority to transfer funds between programs?
- § 667.150 What reallotment procedures does the Secretary use?
- § 667.160 What reallocation procedures must the Governors use?
- § 667.170 What responsibility review does the Department conduct for awards made under WIA title I, subtitle D?