20 CFR Part 668, Subpart C - Services to Customers
- § 668.300 Who is eligible to receive services under the INA program?
- § 668.340 What are INA grantee allowable activities?
- § 668.350 Are there any restrictions on allowable activities?
- § 668.360 What is the role of INA grantees in the One-Stop system?
- § 668.370 What policies govern payments to participants, including wages, training allowances or stipends, or direct payments for supportive services?
- § 668.380 What will we do to strengthen the capacity of INA grantees to deliver effective services?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 668.