20 CFR Part 668, Subpart F - Accountability for Services and Expenditures
- § 668.600 To whom is the INA grantee accountable for the provision of services and the expenditure of INA funds?
- § 668.610 How is this accountability documented and fulfilled?
- § 668.620 What performance measures are in place for the INA program?
- § 668.630 What are the requirements for preventing fraud and abuse under section 166?
- § 668.640 What grievance systems must a section 166 program provide?
- § 668.650 Can INA grantees exclude segments of the eligible population?