20 CFR Subpart A - Delivery of Adult and Dislocated Worker Activities Under Title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
prev | next
- § 680.100 What is the role of the adult and dislocated worker programs in the one-stop delivery system?
- § 680.110 When must adults and dislocated workers be registered and considered a participant?
- § 680.120 What are the eligibility criteria for career services for adults in the adult and dislocated worker programs?
- § 680.130 What are the eligibility criteria for career services for dislocated workers in the adult and dislocated worker programs?
- § 680.140 What Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act title I adult and dislocated worker services are Local Workforce Development Boards required and permitted to provide?
- § 680.150 What career services must be provided to adults and dislocated workers?
- § 680.160 How are career services delivered?
- § 680.170 What is the individual employment plan?
- § 680.180 What is an internship or work experience for adults and dislocated workers?
- § 680.190 What is a transitional job?
- § 680.195 What funds may be used for transitional jobs?