20 CFR Part 701 - GENERAL; ADMINISTERING AGENCY; DEFINITIONS AND USE OF TERMS
- Rules in This Subchapter
Office of Workers' Compensation Programs
- § 701.201 — Office of Workers' Compensation Programs.
- §§ 701.202-701.203 — [Reserved]
- Definitions and Use of Terms
- Coverage Under State Compensation Programs
Special Rules for the Recreational Vessel Exclusion From the Definition of “Employee”
- § 701.501 — What is a recreational vessel?
- § 701.502 — What types of work may exclude a recreational-vessel worker from the definition of “employee”?
- § 701.503 — Did the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 amend the recreational vessel exclusion?
- § 701.504 — When does the recreational vessel exclusion in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 apply?
- § 701.505 — May an employer stop paying benefits awarded before February 17, 2009 if the employee would now fall within the exclusion?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 701 after this date.