21 CFR 111.123 - What quality control operations are required for the master manufacturing record, the batch production record, and manufacturing operations?
(1) Reviewing and approving all master manufacturing records and all modifications to the master manufacturing records;
(2) Reviewing and approving all batch production-related records;
(3) Reviewing all monitoring required under subpart E;
(4) Conducting any required material review and making any required disposition decision;
(5) Approving or rejecting any reprocessing;
(3) Any batch of dietary supplement, including any reprocessed batch, that has not been manufactured, packaged, labeled, and held under conditions to prevent adulteration under section 402(a)(1), (a)(2), (a)(3), and (a)(4) of the act; and
(4) Any product received from a supplier for packaging or labeling as a dietary supplement (and for distribution rather than for return to the supplier) for which sufficient assurance is not provided to adequately identify the product and to determine that the product is consistent with your purchase order.