21 CFR 205.5 - Minimum required information for licensure.
(a) The State licensing authority shall require the following minimum information from each wholesale drug distributor as part of the license described in § 205.4 and as part of any renewal of such license:
(1) The name, full business address, and telephone number of the licensee;
(2) All trade or business names used by the licensee;
(3) Addresses, telephone numbers, and the names of contact persons for all facilities used by the licensee for the storage, handling, and distribution of prescription drugs;
(4) The type of ownership or operation (i.e., partnership, corporation, or sole proprietorship); and
(5) The name(s) of the owner and/or operator of the licensee, including:
(i) If a person, the name of the person;
(ii) If a partnership, the name of each partner, and the name of the partnership;
(iii) If a corporation, the name and title of each corporate officer and director, the corporate names, and the name of the State of incorporation; and
(iv) If a sole proprietorship, the full name of the sole proprietor and the name of the business entity.
(b) The State licensing authority may provide for a single license for a business entity operating more than one facility within that State, or for a parent entity with divisions, subsidiaries, and/or affiliate companies within that State when operations are conducted at more than one location and there exists joint ownership and control among all the entities.
(c) Changes in any information in paragraph (a) of this section shall be submitted to the State licensing authority as required by such authority.