21 CFR 205.5 - Minimum required information for licensure.
(a) The State licensing authority shall require the following minimum information from each wholesale drug distributor as part of the license described in § 205.4 and as part of any renewal of such license:
(1) The name, full business address, and telephone number of the licensee;
(2) All trade or business names used by the licensee;
(3) Addresses, telephone numbers, and the names of contact persons for all facilities used by the licensee for the storage, handling, and distribution of prescription drugs;
(4) The type of ownership or operation (i.e., partnership, corporation, or sole proprietorship); and
(5) The name(s) of the owner and/or operator of the licensee, including:
(i) If a person, the name of the person;
(ii) If a partnership, the name of each partner, and the name of the partnership;
(iii) If a corporation, the name and title of each corporate officer and director, the corporate names, and the name of the State of incorporation; and
(iv) If a sole proprietorship, the full name of the sole proprietor and the name of the business entity.
(b) The State licensing authority may provide for a single license for a business entity operating more than one facility within that State, or for a parent entity with divisions, subsidiaries, and/or affiliate companies within that State when operations are conducted at more than one location and there exists joint ownership and control among all the entities.