21 CFR 205.6 - Minimum qualifications.
(a) The State licensing authority shall consider, at a minimum, the following factors in reviewing the qualifications of persons who engage in wholesale distribution of prescription drugs within the State:
(1) Any convictions of the applicant under any Federal, State, or local laws relating to drug samples, wholesale or retail drug distribution, or distribution of controlled substances;
(3) The applicant's past experience in the manufacture or distribution of prescription drugs, including controlled substances;
(4) The furnishing by the applicant of false or fraudulent material in any application made in connection with drug manufacturing or distribution;
(5) Suspension or revocation by Federal, State, or local government of any license currently or previously held by the applicant for the manufacture or distribution of any drugs, including controlled substances;
(7) Compliance with requirements to maintain and/or make available to the State licensing authority or to Federal, State, or local law enforcement officials those records required under this section; and
(8) Any other factors or qualifications the State licensing authority considers relevant to and consistent with the public health and safety.
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 21 CFR Part 205.