21 CFR 556.150 - Chlortetracycline.
(a) Acceptable daily intake (ADI). The ADI for total residues of tetracyclines including chlortetracycline, oxytetracycline, and tetracycline is 25 micrograms per kilogram of body weight per day.
(1) Tolerances are established for the sum of tetracycline residues in tissues of beef cattle, nonlactating dairy cows, calves, swine, sheep, chickens, turkeys, and ducks, of 2 parts per million (ppm) in muscle, 6 ppm in liver, and 12 ppm in fat and kidney.
(2) A tolerance is established for residues of chlortetracycline in eggs of 0.4 ppm.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 556 after this date.
- 21 CFR 520.441 — Chlortetracycline Powder.
- 21 CFR 520.443 — Chlortetracycline Tablets and Boluses.
- 21 CFR 558.128 — Chlortetracycline.
- 21 CFR 558.145 — Chlortetracycline, Procaine Penicillin, and Sulfamethazine.
- 21 CFR 520.445 — Chlortetracycline and Sulfamethazine Powder.
- 21 CFR 558.140 — Chlortetracycline and Sulfamethazine.