21 CFR 556.510 - Penicillin.
Tolerances are established for residues of penicillin and the salts of penicillin in food as follows:
(a) 0.05 part per million (negligible residue) in the uncooked edible tissues of cattle.
(b) Zero in the uncooked edible tissues of chickens, pheasants, quail, swine, and sheep; in eggs; and in milk or in any processed food in which such milk has been used.
(c) 0.01 part per million in the uncooked edible tissues of turkeys.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 556 after this date.
- 21 CFR 522.1696a — Penicillin G Benzathine and Penicillin G Procaine Suspension.
- 21 CFR 522.1696b — Penicillin G Procaine Aqueous Suspension.
- 21 CFR 520.88c — Amoxicillin Trihydrate Oral Suspension.
- 21 CFR 558.145 — Chlortetracycline, Procaine Penicillin, and Sulfamethazine.
- 21 CFR 526.1696b — Penicillin G Procaine-Dihydrostreptomycin in Soybean Oil for Intramammary Infusion (Dry Cows).
- 21 CFR 558.460 — Penicillin.
- 21 CFR 526.1696c — Penicillin G Procaine-Dihydrostreptomycin Sulfate for Intramammary Infusion (Dry Cows).
- 21 CFR 526.1696a — Penicillin G Procaine.