21 CFR 556.510 - Penicillin.
Tolerances are established for residues of penicillin and the salts of penicillin in food as follows:
(a) 0.05 part per million (negligible residue) in the uncooked edible tissues of cattle.
(b) Zero in the uncooked edible tissues of chickens, pheasants, quail, swine, and sheep; in eggs; and in milk or in any processed food in which such milk has been used.
(c) 0.01 part per million in the uncooked edible tissues of turkeys.
- 21 CFR 522.1696a — Penicillin G Benzathine and Penicillin G Procaine Suspension.
- 21 CFR 522.1696b — Penicillin G Procaine Aqueous Suspension.
- 21 CFR 520.88c — Amoxicillin Trihydrate Oral Suspension.
- 21 CFR 526.1696b — Penicillin G Procaine-Dihydrostreptomycin in Soybean Oil for Intramammary Infusion (Dry Cows).
- 21 CFR 520.1696b — Penicillin G Powder.
- 21 CFR 526.1696c — Penicillin G Procaine-Dihydrostreptomycin Sulfate for Intramammary Infusion (Dry Cows).
- 21 CFR 526.1696a — Penicillin G Procaine.