21 CFR Part 1404, Subpart A - General
- § 1404.100 — What does this part do?
- § 1404.105 — Does this part apply to me?
- § 1404.110 — What is the purpose of the nonprocurement debarment and suspension system?
- § 1404.115 — How does an exclusion restrict a person's involvement in covered transactions?
- § 1404.120 — May we grant an exception to let an excluded person participate in a covered transaction?
- § 1404.125 — Does an exclusion under the nonprocurement system affect a person's eligibility for Federal procurement contracts?
- § 1404.130 — Does exclusion under the Federal procurement system affect a person's eligibility to participate in nonprocurement transactions?
- § 1404.135 — May the Office of National Drug Control Policy exclude a person who is not currently participating in a nonprocurement transaction?
- § 1404.140 — How do I know if a person is excluded?
- § 1404.145 — Does this part address persons who are disqualified, as well as those who are excluded from nonprocurement transactions?
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 21.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 1404 after this date.