21 CFR Part 1404, Subpart D - Responsibilities of Office of National Drug Control Policy Officials Regarding Transactions
- § 1404.400 — May I enter into a transaction with an excluded or disqualified person?
- § 1404.405 — May I enter into a covered transaction with a participant if a principal of the transaction is excluded?
- § 1404.410 — May I approve a participant's use of the services of an excluded person?
- § 1404.415 — What must I do if a Federal agency excludes the participant or a principal after I enter into a covered transaction?
- § 1404.420 — May I approve a transaction with an excluded or disqualified person at a lower tier?
- § 1404.425 — When do I check to see if a person is excluded or disqualified?
- § 1404.430 — How do I check to see if a person is excluded or disqualified?
- § 1404.435 — What must I require of a primary tier participant?
- § 1404.440 — What method do I use to communicate those requirements to participants?
- § 1404.445 — What action may I take if a primary tier participant knowingly does business with an excluded or disqualified person?
- § 1404.450 — What action may I take if a primary tier participant fails to disclose the information required under § 1404.335?
- § 1404.455 — What may I do if a lower tier participant fails to disclose the information required under § 1404.355 to the next higher tier?
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 21.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 1404 after this date.