21 CFR Part 1404, Subpart F - General Principles Relating to Suspension and Debarment Actions
- § 1404.600 — How do suspension and debarment actions start?
- § 1404.605 — How does suspension differ from debarment?
- § 1404.610 — What procedures does the Office of National Drug Control Policy use in suspension and debarment actions?
- § 1404.615 — How does the Office of National Drug Control Policy notify a person of a suspension or debarment action?
- § 1404.620 — Do Federal agencies coordinate suspension and debarment actions?
- § 1404.625 — What is the scope of a suspension or debarment?
- § 1404.630 — May the Office of National Drug Control Policy impute conduct of one person to another?
- § 1404.635 — May the Office of National Drug Control Policy settle a debarment or suspension action?
- § 1404.640 — May a settlement include a voluntary exclusion?
- § 1404.645 — Do other Federal agencies know if the Office of National Drug Control Policy agrees to a voluntary exclusion?
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 21.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 1404 after this date.