21 CFR Part 201, Subpart G - Specific Labeling Requirements for Specific Drug Products
- § 201.300 — Notice to manufacturers, packers, and distributors of glandular preparations.
- § 201.301 — Notice to manufacturers, packers, and distributors of estrogenic hormone preparations.
- § 201.302 — Notice to manufacturers, packers, and distributors of drugs for internal use which contain mineral oil.
- § 201.303 — Labeling of drug preparations containing significant proportions of wintergreen oil.
- § 201.304 — Tannic acid and barium enema preparations.
- § 201.305 — Isoproterenol inhalation preparations (pressurized aerosols, nebulizers, powders) for human use; warnings.
- § 201.306 — Potassium salt preparations intended for oral ingestion by man.
- § 201.307 — Sodium phosphates; package size limitation, warnings, and directions for over-the-counter sale.
- § 201.308 — Ipecac syrup; warnings and directions for use for over-the-counter sale.
- § 201.309 — Acetophenetidin (phenacetin)-containing preparations; necessary warning statement.
- § 201.310 — Phenindione; labeling of drug preparations intended for use by man.
- § 201.311 — [Reserved]
- § 201.312 — Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate; label declaration on drug products.
- § 201.313 — Estradiol labeling.
- § 201.314 — Labeling of drug preparations containing salicylates.
- § 201.315 — Over-the-counter drugs for minor sore throats; suggested warning.
- § 201.316 — Drugs with thyroid hormone activity for human use; required warning.
- § 201.317 — Digitalis and related cardiotonic drugs for human use in oral dosage forms; required warning.
- § 201.319 — Water-soluble gums, hydrophilic gums, and hydrophilic mucilloids (including, but not limited to agar, alginic acid, calcium polycarbophil, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, carrageenan, chondrus, glucomannan ((B-1,4 linked) polymannose acetate), guar gum, karaya gum, kelp, methylcellulose, plantago seed (psyllium), polycarbophil tragacanth, and xanthan gum) as active ingredients; required warnings and directions.
- § 201.320 — Warning statements for drug products containing or manufactured with chlorofluorocarbons or other ozone-depleting substances.
- § 201.323 — Aluminum in large and small volume parenterals used in total parenteral nutrition.
- § 201.325 — Over-the-counter drugs for vaginal contraceptive and spermicide use containing nonoxynol 9 as the active ingredient; required warnings and labeling information.
- § 201.326 — Over-the-counter drug products containing internal analgesic/antipyretic active ingredients; required warnings and other labeling.
- § 201.327 — Over-the-counter sunscreen drug products; required labeling based on effectiveness testing.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 21.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 201 after this date.