21 CFR Part 21, Subpart G - Disclosure of Records in Privacy Act Record Systems to Persons Other Than the Subject Individual
prev | next
- § 21.70 — Disclosure and intra-agency use of records in Privacy Act Record Systems; no accounting required.
- § 21.71 — Disclosure of records in Privacy Act Record Systems; accounting required.
- § 21.72 — Individual consent to disclosure of records to other persons.
- § 21.73 — Accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and relevance of records disclosed from Privacy Act Record Systems.
- § 21.74 — Providing notice that a record is disputed.
- § 21.75 — Rights of legal guardians.
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.