21 CFR Part 330, Subpart B - Administrative Procedures
prev | next
- § 330.10 — Procedures for classifying OTC drugs as generally recognized as safe and effective and not misbranded, and for establishing monographs.
- § 330.11 — NDA deviations from applicable monograph.
- § 330.12 — Status of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs previously reviewed under the Drug Efficacy Study (DESI).
- § 330.13 — Conditions for marketing ingredients recommended for over-the-counter (OTC) use under the OTC drug review.
- § 330.14 — Additional criteria and procedures for classifying OTC drugs as generally recognized as safe and effective and not misbranded.
Title 21 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 21 CFR Part 330.