22 CFR 1006.335 - What information must I provide before entering into a covered transaction with the Inter-American Foundation?
Before you enter into a covered transaction at the primary tier, you as the participant must notify the Inter-American Foundation office that is entering into the transaction with you, if you know that you or any of the principals for that covered transaction:
(a) Are presently excluded or disqualified;
(d) Have had one or more public transactions (Federal, State, or local) terminated within the preceding three years for cause or default.
- 22 CFR 1006.450 — What Action May I Take if a Primary Tier Participant Fails to Disclose the Information Required Under § 1006.335?
- 22 CFR 1006.430 — How Do I Check to See if a Person Is Excluded or Disqualified?
- 22 CFR 1006.350 — What Must I Do if I Learn of Information Required Under § 1006.335 After Entering Into a Covered Transaction With the Inter-American Foundation?
- 22 CFR 1006.340 — If I Disclose Unfavorable Information Required Under § 1006.335, Will I Be Prevented From Participating in the Transaction?
- 22 CFR 1006.345 — What Happens if I Fail to Disclose Information Required Under § 1006.335?