22 CFR 120.9 - Defense service.
(a)Defense service means:
(1) The furnishing of assistance (including training) to foreign persons, whether in the United States or abroad in the design, development, engineering, manufacture, production, assembly, testing, repair, maintenance, modification, operation, demilitarization, destruction, processing or use of defense articles;
(3) Military training of foreign units and forces, regular and irregular, including formal or informal instruction of foreign persons in the United States or abroad or by correspondence courses, technical, educational, or information publications and media of all kinds, training aid, orientation, training exercise, and military advice. (See also § 124.1.)
- 22 CFR 120.3 — Policy on Designating or Determining Defense Articles and Services on the U.S. Munitions List.
- 22 CFR 123.1 — Requirement for Export or Temporary Import Licenses.
- 22 CFR 124.1 — Manufacturing License Agreements and Technical Assistance Agreements.
- 22 CFR 130.4 — Defense Articles and Defense Services.
- 22 CFR 124.2 — Exemptions for Training and Military Service.
- 22 CFR 121.1 — The United States Munitions List.